i3 Merchant Solutions™ Hiring Inside Sales Representative
i3 Merchant Solutions™ is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative, with a track record of sales success and account management, to sell i3 Merchant Solutions™ payment processing solutions to current and prospective clients using inbound and outbound calling techniques. i3 Merchant Solutions™ will arm you with the most effective pricing structure and support team to help you reach your sales goals. This position offers a competitive compensation package that includes both base salary and commission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow client base by identifying and closing new merchant accounts through outbound calling and handling inbound sales calls and third-party referral leads.
- Responsible for the growth, retention and profitability of new and existing client relationships and third-party referral relationships.
- Assists with the new client conversion process, including the completion of paperwork, scheduling of installs and participation in conference calls to ensure a positive new client experience.
- Ensures new and existing client satisfaction, timely responses to client requests and corrective action as necessary.
- Partners with and communicates both verbally and in writing to call center, installation team, merchant services sales advisors and other departments as needed to ensure continual client satisfaction.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of sales, account management and/or customer service experience; industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Word & Excel; SalesForce competence preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to generate own lead sources
If interested, contact Joff Moine at 513.395.9491 or email [email protected]
Subscribe to Card Talk
Our monthly newsletter delivers the latest payments news straight to your inbox