Our 10 Most Popular Card Talk Stories of 2016
From the status of the EMV Liability Shift to mobile apps that allow consumers to pay with a selfie, a lot has happened in the payments industry this year.
And we’ve done our best to cover it.
Now, we want to share our readers’ favorite stories from 2016:
- 10. Why Aren’t Millennials Using Credit Cards?
- 9. Chargeback Volume for 2016 Estimated to Be 21% Higher Than Last Year
- 8. The Easiest Ways to Get Clients to Pay on Time
- 7. The Riskiest ZIP Codes for eCommerce Fraud
- 6. Three Ways Credit Card Acceptance Improves Cash Flow
- 5. Who’s Lagging behind in the EMV Liability Shift?
- 4. Common Reasons Most Merchants Miss out on Level 3 Savings
- 3. Three Things You Should Know about Your Payment Processing Environment
- 2. Why Credit Card Payments Are Taking Over
- 1. How Will Trump’s Presidency Affect Dodd-Frank?
Get the Latest Payment Industry News:
Subscribe to Card Talk
Our monthly newsletter delivers the latest payments news straight to your inbox